I am leveraging several open-source programs to conduct data science on real world problems including but not limited to Transportation Engineering problems. My favorite open-source languages are R and C++. For data analytics, I regularly use tools such as Stan, Apache Spark, Shiny, and Plotly. My recent open-source projects include:
- ggplot2 Extensions - A website that tracks ggplot2 extensions.
- Road Safety - Pedestrian & Bicyclist Safety.
- rticles - IEEE laTeX journal article template for R markdown.
- Spatial Analysis - Applied Spatial Analysis with R.
- Intelligent Apps - Deploying Predictive Analytics with Domino.
Review all my projects and source code on GitHub.