I am leveraging several open-source programs to conduct data science on real world problems. My favorite open-source languages are Python, R and C++. For model building, I use tools such as PyMC3 and Stan. For data manipulation, I use dask, pandas, and tidyverse tools including dplyr, ggplot2, & purrr. My recent open-source projects include:
- ggplot2 Extensions - A website that tracks ggplot2 extensions.
- Road Safety - Pedestrian & Bicyclist Safety.
- rticles - IEEE laTeX journal article template for R markdown.
- Spatial Analysis - Applied Spatial Analysis with R.
- Intelligent Apps - Deploying Predictive Analytics with Domino.
Review all my projects and source code on GitHub.